Do you have a special tip for a MAGIX-Software? Is it easy for you to explain working methods? Do you want to share your knowledge with the community? Then create a tutorial, register at www.magix.info and upload it in the tutorial section. From all of the submitted tutorials the international jury will select two winners. Wether you chose a function in Movie Edit Pro 2014 or Music Maker 2014 just make sure the tutorial is about a MAGIX-Software.
What can you win? The International Jury from MAGIX will select the best 2 tutorials and the winners will be able to choose their favourite MAGIX-Software excluding our professional software as a prize.
Here are the rules:
- The tutorial contest starts on February 4 with submissions accepted until March 4 at 13:00 Berlin time. Winners will be announced on March 4 through the Facebook page and magix.info.
- Entry to the contest is free of charge.
- Participating tutorials must be uploaded on magix.info.
- Moderators can’t participate in this contest.
- Every participant can entry the contest with more than a tutorial.
- Tutorials are accepted in every language.
- Tutorials must be submitted as PDF or video file (*.avi, *.asf, *.mov, *.mpg, *.mpeg, *.mp4, *.wmv, *.3gp ).
- All files must be the original work of the entrants and must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity.
- Each entrant agrees and grants MAGIX permission to make available and display/perform the tutorial submission in its online channels.
- The MAGIX International Jury reserves the right to remove tutorials from contest consideration if the content does not promote MAGIX core values, including content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate.